It’s summer and you’re probably wearing less clothes than usual, if you’re lucky maybe you’re sporting a tan rather than a tomato red sunburn, and of course, you want to look just as hot in you are in pictures as you are in real life. Being photogenic is not always about being pretty but about knowing how to pretty up in front of the lens. Want to know how? Here are our top 10 ways to look HOT in a photograph, and not because you need to cool of with a fan.
· Think about angles. Facing the camera straight on is rarely flattering; instead, turn your head to a three-quarter position.
· Have the photo taken from above, the angle of the camera will contour and thin your face
· Things closest to the lens appear largest. Stick your head forward, rather than a body part.
Here are some more tips to find the right pose.
3-) Study yourself
· Take a look at your favorite photos of yourself and try and identify a pattern that makes you look good. Or take some selfies to find out which is your best angle.
4-) Get the right look
· Put your tongue behind your teeth when you smile to avoid a goofy, too-wide grin, and avoid making duck faces.
· Grab a prop as it helps you relax
· Look toward a light right before someone snaps your photo. Doing so will shrink your pupils and help you avoid red eye.